Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is a revolutionary technology that is rapidly gaining popularity in the field of aesthetic medicine. It is a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that uses plasma energy to improve the appearance of the skin, reducing wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and other skin imperfections. If you are considering Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation, this article will provide you with everything you need to know about this cutting-edge treatment.
What is Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation?
Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is a minimally invasive skin resurfacing treatment that uses plasma energy to rejuvenate the skin. It is a unique technology that combines radiofrequency (RF) energy and plasma technology to create tiny plasma sparks that heat the skin’s surface. This process stimulates collagen production, which leads to a firmer, smoother, and younger-looking complexion.
How does it work?
Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation works by creating small, controlled injuries on the skin’s surface using plasma energy. These injuries stimulate the body’s natural healing process, which triggers collagen production and cell turnover. Collagen is a protein that gives the skin its structure and elasticity. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen, which leads to wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation helps to stimulate collagen production, which results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin.
The treatment process
The treatment process begins with a consultation with a qualified aesthetician or dermatologist who will assess your skin and determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment. If you are a suitable candidate, the practitioner will apply a numbing cream to your face to minimize discomfort during the treatment.
During the treatment, the practitioner will use a small handheld device to deliver plasma energy to the skin. The device emits small, controlled sparks of plasma energy that create tiny injuries on the skin’s surface. The treatment usually takes around 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the treatment area.
After the treatment, you may experience some redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, which should subside within a few days. You should avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen to protect your skin during the healing process. You can resume your regular activities within a few days, although you may need to avoid strenuous exercise for a week or two.
Benefits of Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation offers several benefits over traditional skin resurfacing treatments. Here are some of the benefits of Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation:
- Non-invasive: Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment, which means it does not require incisions or injections. This makes it a safer and less painful alternative to surgical procedures such as facelifts.
- Minimal downtime: Unlike surgical procedures that require weeks of downtime, Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation requires minimal downtime. You can resume your regular activities within a few days.
- Long-lasting results: Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation stimulates collagen production, which leads to long-lasting results. You can expect to see a significant improvement in the appearance of your skin for up to 12 months after the treatment.
- Versatile: Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Safe: Opus Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is a safe and effective treatment that has been approved by the FDA for use in the United States.
To know more about Skincare Devices and Beauty’s latest updates, please Like and Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts…
Read also: The Ultimate Guide to Properly Clean Your Facial Brush