Should you go for low-fat diets, high or low-calorie diets, low carbohydrate or high protein diets? The Healthy Diet app assists you in locating a diet that is right for you. The primary objective is to eat healthily and exercise regularly. This app primarily includes features such as eating a healthy diet, diet plan, food tracker, food diary, calorie counter, and healthy food recipes, keto diet, step counter, workout manager, and workout tracker.
Features of Healthy Diet
- Food planner and macro-monitor
- No Coach Required
- Diet plan and diet tips to help you achieve your goal of losing weight and eating healthier
- A calorie counter and food diary with all nutrients included
- Macros calculator – keep track of your daily macronutrients, nutrition, and calorie intake
- Meal planner – eat nutritious foods from delectable recipes for any occasion
- Track your steps and health – stay on top of your fitness and health
- Customize foods and meals
- Create a personalized daily calorie goal based on the information in your profile
- Maintain a weight diary and chart your progress over time.
- Analyze detailed data and create customized daily goals for your protein intake, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, sodium, and more
- Maintain an easy-to-follow record of your water consumption
Do you need a fitness tracker? Then the HealthyDiet application is for you. Install it and give it a try!
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.