Occasionally, when we are overwhelmed, we tend to overlook some critical tasks. This occurs frequently in cancer patients. The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) got you with the Cancer.Net Mobile app.
On-the-go tools that are intuitive help you keep track of questions, symptoms, medications, appointments, and health care providers.
Benefits of Cancer.net Mobile
- Acquire Information – Up-to-date guides on more than 120 different types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, estimating the cost of care, and living with cancer.
- Take Notes – Easily jot down questions for your doctors and keep track of their responses.
- Keep a Record of Medications – Photograph medication labels and bottles. Input the dosage, the frequency, and the prescribing physician. Remind yourself to take medications and keep track of when they are taken.
- Keep a Log of Symptoms – Keep track of symptoms and side effects. Plot severity, date, and time automatically in an easy-to-read line graph.
- Appointments – Schedule appointments with health care providers, view upcoming and previous appointments, and sync with your device’s calendar.
- Providers – Maintain complete contact information for health care providers. Assign specific providers to specific questions, symptoms, and appointments.
- Scheduling – Sync your mobile device’s calendar with questions, symptoms, and medications.
Cancer.Net Mobile is an extension of the Cancer.Net website. This is a service of ASCO, the world’s largest professional organization representing physicians who care for cancer patients. Cancer.Net contains only information that has been developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO.
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.
To know more about Skincare Devices and Beauty’s latest updates, please Like and Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts…
Also Read: My Possible Self App