The latest innovation of product delivery into the skin, our Nano-Infusion Skin Rejuvenating Facial Treatment is one of the new facial treatments where you’ll see an instant boost in hydration. This is because it helps active ingredients absorb 97% better than topical application alone. It also has a brightening effect for that coveted lit-from-within glow! The best part is that it’s non-invasive and there is absolutely no downtime!
What is a Nano-Infusion Facial?
A non-invasive alternative to Micro-needling, Nano Infusion Facials share a lot of similarities, but no needles are involved. Instead, tiny round-tipped pyramids press down and vibrate against the skin, creating micro-channels rather than micro incisions. Nano Facial treatments are intended to improve the appearance of the skin in a few ways:
- They can activate a “create more collagen” response in the body.
- The micro-massage of the vibrating pyramids can physically smooth out and soften the skin.
- A high-quality, highly concentrated serum is infused into the skin, so you’re getting the benefits of the device plus the benefits of specific active ingredients.
So what exactly is Nano-Infusion and how does it work?
Our single use sterile tips are used with a Collagen Induction Therapy pen to create thousands of micro pathways in the top layer of skin. This creates space between the brick and mortar like layer of dead epidermal cells so that ingredients can pass through and penetrate deeply to the lower layers of skin. Better absorption means better results for plumped, nourished, radiant skin.
Who is it for?
The Nano-Infusion Facial treatment is ideal for all skin types. Overall, as the tool and the infusion work together, benefits of a Nano Facial Treatment include:
- Greater cellular turnover
- Increased collagen
- Softening of scar tissue
- Help with acne
- Plumpness, tightness, and firmness
- Thickening of the dermis (the middle layer of the skin)Noticeably softer skin
Read Complete Article at Nano-Infusion Skin Rejuvenating Treatment
Also Read: JuvaLips Lip-Plumping Device