A facial brush is a form of skincare tool that can provide a more thorough clean than simply washing your face by hand. The brush head is moved in repeated back and forth movements by a battery-powered engine, which exfoliates pores and eliminates signs of dirt and makeup.
- Using a cotton pad and makeup remover, remove all the eye makeup, mascara, and lipstick.
- Dampen the bristles of the facial brush with warm water and add cleanser. Facial brushes may be used for almost every form of face wash, but for better results, use one that lathers.
- Begin by sweeping the brush over your face in short circular movements. Never use the facial brush for more than a minute at a time. For 20 seconds each, clean your chin, nose, and forehead. For ten seconds, clean each cheek. Avoid using the brush on the sensitive skin above the eyes, regardless of the bristles. Maintain the movement of the brush. Do not have it in one place for an extended period of time.
- Rinse and pat dry your face with lukewarm water. If you’ve cleansed your whole face with the facial brush, switch it off, set it down, and rinse your face with warm water from the tap. After rinsing, you should even spray some cool water over your forehead. This can assist in somewhat closing up the pores after exfoliation with the facial brush.
- End your washing regime by applying your usual skincare products like moisturizer and toner.
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.
Also Read: Fight Flaky Scalp