Skincare Diary is an app that can assist you in planning your daily skincare routine and in determining which products to use. Additionally, the app will keep track of your skin condition, product usage, and expiration date. By calculating your skin condition score while using the product, the app can assist you in determining whether skincare products are suitable for your skin.
The Benefits of the Skincare Diary App
- Create Your Weekly Skincare Routine: Any product can be added to your weekly skincare routine.
- Track Your Skin Condition: Each day, complete a brief skin condition report; this app will assist you in tracking your skin changes.
- Analyze Skincare Products: The app calculates the product’s score based on the skin condition report generated when the product is used, allowing you to quickly determine whether the skincare product is appropriate for your skin.
- Timers and Reminders: Timers can be used for skincare products that require a specific amount of time to dry. Additionally, the app will remind you to record your daily skin condition and skincare routine.
- Keep an eye on Product Expiration Dates: You can keep an eye on the expiration dates of your skincare products. If your skin care products are about to expire, the app will notify you.
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.
To know more about Skincare Devices and Beauty’s latest updates, please Like and Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts…
Also Read: Tips to Increase Length of Hair