If you adore hairless skin and would like to learn the secret mantra for achieving soft skin without spending an excessive amount of time and money in a salon, continue reading.
- Lukewarm water: To begin, cleanse your face with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser. It is critical to maintaining it lukewarm, not hot water.
- Always use shaving gel or foam to minimize friction: Shaving gel and foams contain moisturizing properties that a regular soap bar does not. It ensures that the razor glides smoothly across your skin with no resistance. Additionally, it dehydrates the skin following shaving.
- Hold the face razors at a 45-degree angle: This angle will produce the best results for removing all facial peach fuzzes without leaving a trail or ingrown hair.
- Pull the skin taut to avoid nicks and cuts: While shaving facial hair, use your fingertips to keep the skin taut.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth with short, light, and gentle strokes: Shave with a fresh razor blade, especially when removing facial hair, and use gentle, light, and short strokes. Avoid dragging it when shaving leg hair. Additionally, shave in the direction of hair growth to avoid ingrown hairs and achieve a clean shave.
- Post-shave cold splash and moisturizer: After shaving your face, splash your face with cold water to remove any remaining hair. Then, pat it dry and finish with moisturizer.
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.