Cleansing has always been a crucial first step in any good skincare routine. However, the way we cleanse today is very different to how it used to be. With new technologies and skincare tools bursting onto the beauty scene, now is the perfect opportunity to add a skin brush to your skincare routine. Read along with us as we explain why a facial cleansing brush will give you your best glow yet.
The Key Benefits of Facial Cleansing Brushes
Regular racial skin brushing offers a variety of benefits depending on the specific tool you’re using. While a standard facial cleansing brush can still get the job done, when using an electric silicone facial cleanser, you can expect:
- A deeper, thorough cleanse – Rather than just washing the top layer of the dermis, electric skincare devices go much deeper than a static brush. Thanks to its rigid silicone surface, an electric silicone facial cleanser deeply cleanses pores to remove impurities, makeup and excess oil.
- Gentle exfoliation – Electric face cleansers can also double as a facial exfoliator tool by combining the unique silicone ridges with gentle pulsations to remove dead skin cells. This process boosts skin radiance and improves skin texture, allowing you to wave goodbye to a dull complexion and a warm hello to the glow.
- Youth boosting vibrations – Speaking of pulsations, the high frequency and adjustable speeds of a rechargeable facial cleanser not only provide a daily pamper sesh but also help promote facial skin cell regeneration to lift and firm the skin. But don’t worry. These vibrations are gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin, reducing inflammation and other skin irritations.
- Increased efficacy of skincare products – Another significant benefit of using a silicone face brush at the beginning of your routine is that any creams, serums or oils you apply afterwards will penetrate deeper into the skin for better results. If you’ve been wondering, ‘Is a facial cleansing brush really necessary?’ You can think of it as a booster for every step of your routine.
How to Use an Electric Silicone Facial Cleanser
Consistency is vital for a healthy complexion. Using an electric silicone facial cleanser once daily can elevate your skin with smooth and glowing results, making it one of the best skincare devices of 2020.
Here’s how to use a facial cleansing brush:
- Wet your face with water.
- Pump your favourite cleanser onto the ridges, and turn it on.
- Using small circular movements, glide the vibrating face spa over your face and down your neck.
- You can stop after 1-2 minutes (if you haven’t drifted off into peaceful bliss).
- Turn the device off, and thoroughly rinse away any excess cleanser.
- Take a moment to swoon over your smooth, fresh and clean skin.
- Finish your routine with your favourite skincare serums or creams.
Also read: Foreo Luna Facial Brush with Skin Analysis