The Plasma pen is the worlds most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, skin tags and sagging skin. This treatment can be used for a number of procedures to dramatically enhance the looks without the need for costly and invasive surgery.
The Plamere Plasma Pen is an FDA approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen. Who doesn’t want more Collagen?? Collagen keeps the skin taunt and supple. This method can be used to treat multiple areas of concern without damaging the surrounding tissue.
How does it work?
The Plasma Pen harnesses the power of plasma. Plasma is the fourth state of matter along with Solid, Liquid, and Gas. The principle involves the ionization of gases from the atmospheric air to create a micro electrical discharge or ARC. The ARC never touches the skin, but causes a micro injury to the skin’s epidermal layer whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conductions. This is more commonly known as Fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen.
What does it do?
This anti-aging treatment is based on a series of minute dots adjacent to the tension lines on the skin. This process triggers an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin. This technique is used to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
Your downtime may include:
- Redness, swelling and scabbing in the treatment area
- Average of 8 days downtime on the face and neck areas
- Average of 10 to 14 days on the body, depending on the area being treated and the intensity of the treatment
- Swelling usually begins the day following your treatment, and peaks around day 3
- After day 3, swelling subsides and scabs form.
- Scabs normally begin to fall off around day 6 and 7 (for face and neck)Read More..
Also Read: Medisafe App