Are you looking for a calorie counter, food log, macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary – sleek, smart, simple. It’s the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. Get fit and stay healthy with MyNetDiary!
Ranked #1 in Best Calorie Counter Apps of 2022 by Forbes Health, ahead of all other diet apps.
Selected by Today’s Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” compared to similar apps.
Unlike other diet apps, MyNetDiary is simple, straightforward, includes generous free features, and has no ads. The free calorie counter version is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
MyNetDiary does not force anything on you. You can choose a diet, follow gentle tips prepared by our registered dietitians and virtual coach advice, or turn them off to enjoy MyNetDiary as simply the best calorie counter app in the world. All the help and all the tools without judgment.
MyNetDiary has the largest verified food database with over 1.2 million items – the most reliable food tracker ever! Pro Tip: Diet apps that boast tens of millions of food items are actually saying that much of their databases are duplicated and out-of-date items.
● Active members lose an average of 1.4 lbs. each week
● Over 15 million members–masses who switched from other apps
If you still have doubts, just read and compare recent user reviews of MyNetDiary and other apps, and you’ll see the difference.
A few of the free version features:
● Robust foods mega-database validated and updated daily with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
● Lighting-fast food entry with barcode scanner and instant search, taking only seconds to log your foods
● Exercise tracking with over 500 exercises supported
● Daily coaching messages and tips
● Customizable dashboard – you control how the app looks and works
● Google Fit and Samsung Health integration
● Custom foods and recipe editor
● Snazzy water tracker
● Gentle, optional meal and weigh-in reminders
● Diet/nutrition articles and blog libraries
If you need more support, MyNetDiary Premium provides all the guidance and features you may need. At your fingertips, you’ll find:
● Premium Diets, including low-carb, keto, high-protein, Mediterranean, vegetarian, and more – with diet planners, guides, and feedback
● Autopilot – automatically adjusts your budgets, guiding you to your goal weight
Read more: Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary