Curling short hair can be challenging if the right tool is not used. For that, buying the right size of curling iron is the first step. If you have shoulder-length hair and use a 1″ curling iron, your hair will wrap around the barrel about 4-5 times, creating a wavy style.
If you used a ¾″ iron on the same hair length, you would get a deep wave/curlier look. In cases of a more significant curling iron like a one ¼″, a looser, larger bend/wave will be created.
This way, if you are looking for recommendations for curls, here are one of the most-rated tools:
- Bed Head Curlipops Curling Wand: It is clamp-free and made with Tourmaline and Ceramic barrels for frizz-free styles with massive shine. It heats up to 430˚ F for styling all hair types.
- Hot Tools Signature Series Gold Curling Iron: Good for thick hair, this tool has heat reaching up to 430℉ and provides beautiful results for all hair types, from thin to coarse and between.
- BaBylissPro Nano Titanium Conicurl Iron: Titanium curling irons are attractive because they offer faster heating with minimal damage to your hair by preserving the moisture of the strands, which translates to a salon-quality shine. They also glide more smoothly across your tresses, resulting in fewer tangles and breakage.
In conclusion, using the right tool for hair curling is essential, there are many options that work better for hair and will deliver perfect, beach like, curls.
- Tools That You Should Use To Get Short Curls
- The 6 Best Automatic Hair Curlers For The Easiest Curls Ever
About the Author: MSci Maísa Melo is a Pharmacist and a current PhD student in cosmetic technology, from São Paulo, Brazil. She has earned her master’s degree from the University of São Paulo and has been involved with the development, stability, safety and efficacy of cosmetics since 2013. She has specialized in the clinical efficacy of cosmetics by biophysical and skin imaging techniques as well as the use of alternative models to animal testing. Her research work has been published in several scientific journals and book chapters from the field.
To know more about Skincare Devices and Beauty’s latest updates, please Like and Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts…
Short Hair Short Hair