Are you fascinated by the viral face mask maker machine? Here’s how it works and makes perfect face masks for your skin.
The beauty industry is witnessing a remarkable change in these times. The attention of beauty patrons is now shifting towards natural ingredients and how to use them for the betterment of your skin. As a matter of fact, a lot of people give out tips on social media to make face masks on your own at home and those videos become very popular too. But recently, a new viral trend on Instagram is to apply masks made by using the face mask maker kit.
A mask maker is a machine that uses fruit pulp or natural ingredients to make a smooth sheet face mask. If you too are fascinated by that amazingly fresh mask straight out of the machine. Then here’s a complete guide to using these face mask maker machines.
Basic Items Required To Make
The most basic items you need for the face mask maker machine are:
- Vegetable/Fruit Juice
- Collagen Booster Tablets
- Distilled Water
The Kit Comes With
- One Time Collagen Tablets Pack
- A Mask Maker Machine
- Mask Mould
- User Manual
How To Use The Face Mask Maker
So, start by placing the face maks maker and the mould aligned. The face mask machine has a hole at the bottom through which the mask flows out to be laid over the mould.
- So place a tray at the table, keep the mask machine and keep the mould in alignment with the hole.
- Then read the manual that comes with the mask maker and press the start button, one the light turns green, it is perhaps ready to make the mask.
- Once that is done take 60 ml of distilled water and remove the lid of the machine and pour the water inside.
- Then add the fruit/vegetable juice about 30 ml to the machine with a beaker. Now add the collagen tablet, you should ideally add one tablet in a mask.
Read more about Face Mask Maker Kit