The most accurate, advanced visual acuity screening app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Over 1,000,000 people have downloaded our mobile electronic eye charts for iOS.
This version is our best for iPhone, and it’s now completely free.
– House visits
– Patients who have memorized the office chart
– Randomizable Snellen Chart
– Randomizable Tumbling E Chart
– Randomizable Sloan Letters Chart
– Randomizable Landolt C Chart
– Randomizable Near Vision Chart (w/subscription)
– Line Isolation (w/subscription)
– Amsler Grid (w/subscription)
– Single optotype charts (w/subscription)
EyeChart is a pocket vision screener: randomized Snellen, Sloan, Tumbling E, and Landolt C charts to offer a rough but useful screen of visual acuity. Simply press a button to randomize the entire eye chart, or touch an individual line of the chart to randomize that line. Swipe right for the chart selector.
Eye care professionals around the world use Snellen Eye Charts to measure visual acuity. However, patients often memorize the classic Snellen chart, leading to less accurate vision measurements. Enter EyeChart! Though this unique, pocket-sized randomizable eye chart should not be used as a primary visual acuity measuring tool, it can provide a handy rough vision screen when a chart is not available, or it can be used to complement static, wall-based Snellen charts. Read more…