Casual dieting app is a must-see for anyone who has ever attempted to use a weight-management app and failed miserably! This time, the adorable rabbit and Pisuke will casually assist you with your diet!
The Features of the Casual Dieting App
- Adorable graphs: The illustrations that appear change in response to your weight gain or loss. The illustrations that appear on the graphs can be used as stickers in the app’s integrated journal. This ensures that you will not experience depression even if you gain weight!
- Extensive Journaling Functionality: Not only can you keep a journal of your weight and body fat percentage, but you can also record what you eat along with your daily events! There are over 100 different stickers to choose from depending on your daily mood! The more you use the app, the more stickers you’ll earn, allowing you to continue keeping a daily journal!
- The stickers can be used as wallpapers! Continue to write in your journal in order to complete your wallpaper!
- Ideally suited for those who:
- Desire to embark on a diet.
- Are seeking a healthy method of weight management.
- Recently experienced a relapse following a diet.
- Always give up after a brief period of dieting.
- Discover that standard journal apps are insufficient.
- Are on the lookout for adorable wallpapers.
- Love adorable illustrations.
- Make frequent use of the LINE sticker series “Pisuke & Rabbit”!
Begin your weight loss journey right now! Install it and give it a try – you’ll lose all your excess weight in no time.
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.