Cardiograph is an application that monitors your heart rate. You can save your results for future reference and keep track of multiple people by creating individual profiles for each of them. Cardiograph calculates your heart’s rhythm using the built-in camera or dedicated sensor on your device – the same method used by professional medical equipment!
The Benefits of the Cardiograph Mobile App
- Take a heart rate reading: It’s never been easier to determine your heart rate! Without any external hardware, you can obtain accurate readings almost instantly by using the built-in camera/sensor on your smartphone or tablet.
- Monitor your heart rate: This can be extremely beneficial while exercising, under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or simply out of curiosity.
- Keep track of your results: Each measurement you take is saved in your personal history, allowing you to keep tabs on your progress over time.
- Multiple profiles: Cardiograph is perfectly designed to allow for the simultaneous use of the app by multiple users on a shared device. You can create profiles for each member of your family or friends, and each member or friend will have their own unique measurement history.
- Sleek and intuitive design: The app’s streamlined and clutter-free design immediately feels familiar, allowing you to focus on using it rather than navigating through a series of screens.
- Android Wear compatibility: Cardiograph was specifically designed to work with Android Wear. Your smart watch’s heart rate sensor can be used to determine your pulse rate. Please note that the Cardiograph is only compatible with smartwatches equipped with a heart rate sensor.
Please keep in mind that if your device lacks an integrated camera flash, you must conduct your measurements in a well-lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
About the Author:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. Physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.