TellSpec Device and App is a biotech product that can analyze the ingredients of your meal or whatever you point it at and send this information to the smartphone app.
- Tellspec develops and produces innovative intelligent sensors and data analytics solutions for rapid analysis of foods and of medical specimens.
We are the world’s pioneer in ML-based cloud spectroscopy for data analysis.
We offer a unique blend of portable spectroscopic devices and a proprietary analysis engine based on Machine Learning (ML) algorithms running in the cloud.
• Collect spectra and relate them to laboratory tests, offline or online, with the mobile app and the Enterprise Sensor.
• Administer your project and track the progress of data collection by different workers, using the dashboard web app.
• Select a subset of your data to create predictive models, using the dashboard web app.
• Export the selected data in a format suitable for your own model building process (CSV, Matlab, R, Unscrambler).
• Exported data is in absorbance units calculated from your white reference calibration scans.
• Statistically compare the results from your different models using the dashboard web app.
• Reflective near-infrared spectroscopy.
• Uses Texas Instruments’ digital light processing (DLP) chipset.
• Market target B2B; ideal for rapid, nondestructive food quality and food fraud detection.
• Works with all mobile applications below
• Spectral Wavelength: 900nm to 1700nm