Teladoc App connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video visits. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen, and resolve your issue. If medically necessary a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
* It’s healthcare when and wherever you want it!
Teladoc doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if medically necessary, for many medical issues, including:
– Sore throat and stuffy nose
– Cold and flu symptoms
– Poison ivy
– Pink eye
– Respiratory infection
– Sinus problems
– Ear infection
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit – Open the Teladoc App and request a visit, provide a medical history, and pay for the visit. Your Teladoc account is also available online at Teladoc.com or toll-free at 1-800-Teladoc.
Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video. Teladoc App visits have no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up a prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions, and recommends the next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization. Visit Teladoc.com to learn more.
This app allows Teladoc members to:
– Authenticate your Teladoc account.
– Talk to a doctor, anytime, anywhere.
– Create and update your medical history.
– Update personal, contact, login, and billing information.
This app also utilizes Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
– Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your provider to form a better diagnosis
– We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate right into the app