As a lover of scrubs and exfoliants, I was excited when iFabbo presented me with the opportunity to try the Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa Scrub. I have tried several different scrubs and through my tries, I have definitely developed a list of likes and dislikes in scrubs. I am not a fan of oil-based scrubs. But that is not the case with this Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa Scrub. It is unlike any other scrub I’ve ever tried.
“More than a scrub, it’s a true beauty treatment for the skin! Perlier has extracted, from volcanic rocks, micro-nutrients that are essential and vital to the cells in the skin. It delivers dual rejuvenating and smoothing action! The larger mineral particles work with the Thermal water to stimulate regeneration deep in the epidermis. The finer powders smooth the skin, removing dead cells and rough areas, leaving the skin soft and velvety like truly ‘new skin’.”
- Complex of key ingredients contains water from the hot spring concession located in the municipality of Abana Terme (Padua)
- Helps optimize skin’s elasticity for a more youthful appearance
- Helps combat visible signs of aging such as the appearance of dull-looking skin
- Formulated with key ingredients that are rich in mineral salts
- Contains minerals of different particle size for dual rejuvenating and smoothing beauty action
- Finer powders smooth skin and rough areas
As I mentioned, I have tried several different scrubs, but I must say that this Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa Scrub is unlike any I’ve ever tried. This is a gel-based scrub. The instructions suggest that it is massaged onto moist skin, but as I do with all my scrubs, I start with a dry skin application. After massaging is onto my body parts, I rinsed it off and proceeded with my shower. The scrub left my skin velvety smooth and soft.
Read Complete Article at Volcanic Thermal Scrub
Also Read: Scrub Spatula