LED Masks therapy uses light in the visible spectrum – including blue, yellow, amber, and red – as well as light beyond the visible spectrum to penetrate different depths of the skin. As the light wavelength increases, so does the depth of penetration. This light is absorbed by receptors in the skin, just like topical skincare, and each color of light stimulates a different response in the skin. LED is suitable for use on all skin types and tones.
- Soothes inflammation
- Prompt cellular repair and circulation, resulting in a plumper, more vibrant complexion
- Used for sun-damaged skin
- Ideal for treating acne-prone skin
- It helps purify the skin and regulate oil glands
- Tightens saggy skin
- Lighten hyperpigmentation spots revealing a brighter complexion
- Has calming effect
- Treat dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, under-eye circles, hyperpigmentation, and sunspots
- Reduces blackheads
Many factors determine the amount of light your skin needs and receives: the strength of the light, the distance from source to skin, how long the light is used, and your skin color.
But LED light therapy is going to revolutionize the way home medical treatment is delivered for skin care over the next 10 to 15 years.”
Read Full Story on marieclaire.com