How To Remove Blackheads Naturally
In the hustle of life, your skin goes through all kinds of grime like dirt, pollution, sun rays, etc. These things accumulate on your skin on a daily basis. Thus, the skin pores and hair follicles get clogged by this dirt, sebum, oil, and dead skin cells, resulting in Blackheads.
DIY To Get Rid Of Blackhead
The first and foremost thing that you should do before trying anything is to moisturize your skin with a soft cream or moisturizer. Drinking adequate amount of water can also keep your skin hydrated.
1. Exfoliate your Skin – If exfoliation is not included in your skincare regimen, then it’s time that you start exfoliating your skin. You can use a cosmetic scrub (suitable for your skin texture) to pull out the dirt, oil, and dead skin cells from the skin pores. Gently rub on the blackhead’s affected area while exfoliating. Do this at least once a week.
2. Facials – Facials can really help in curbing blackheads to an extent. DIY facials can be a refreshing way to clean the dirt and debris clogged in the skin pores. It also restores the glow of your skin, thus making your skin smooth and shiny.
3. Invest in the Right Products – If you have blackheads or acne-prone skin, then you must think of reconsidering your skincare products. Try to buy comedogenic products that are specially formulated to not clog the skin pores, thus preventing your skin from acne or blackheads.
Natural Remedy For Blackheads Removal
Here are some of the natural ways to get rid of blackheads. These natural home remedies can help you in eliminating the blackheads to a great extent. The natural ingredients in these remedies will have several other benefits for your skin also. So without any further delay, let’s take a look on these remedies:
1. Baking Soda – It is one of the natural things that exfoliate the skin. Make a paste of baking Soda by adding water to it. Apply the paste onto the blackhead affected area. Gently rub the skin using your fingertips. After a few minutes of rubbing, wash it off with water. Do this twice a week.
2. Clay – The dirt and oil-absorbing properties of Clay make it ideal for removing blackheads from the pores of your skin. Clay masks made of fuller’s earth and Kaolin Clay can help clear the pores. You can also apply clay on your face, covering all the areas except eyes and mouth. Leave it on for a few minutes. Then, wash it off with water to get rid of blackhead.
3. Steaming – Exposing your skin to steam is a great way to remove blackheads. Steam makes the skin soft and sweating, thus ideal for cleaning the accumulated dirt and oil in the skin pores. It also clears the skin, making it smoother and glowing.
4. Lemon and Honey – Make a paste of honey, lemon, and a little bit of salt. The lemon helps in cleaning the oil and greasy dirt, while the fine granules of salt will act as a non-abrasive scrub for the skin. The honey will moisturize your skin, thus making it soft and easy to work on. Apply the paste on the blackhead affected area. Gently scrub the paste for a few minutes. Wash with warm water. Try these 2-3 times a week.
Read Also: Home Remedies for Itchy Feet