GloPRO : Our patented, award-winning microneedling derma roller is skincare’s newest bestie and helps trigger skin’s natural rejuvenation response for firmer, smoother skin in just 60 seconds a day.
MICRONEEDLING SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- GloPRO® Skin Prep Pads (5 pairs)
- Empty Sanitizing Spritzer Bottle
- 2 AAA Batteries Pre-Installed in GloPRO® Microneedling Tool
Follow with your favorite facial serum or moisturizer.
For PM use.
- We recommend using GloPRO® Microneedling Regeneration Tool at least 3x a week.
- GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Heads should be replaced every 2-3 months with regular use.
- To maximize benefits, follow with The Nightly Retinol + Peptide Repair Serum and The Quench Quadralipid Rapid Recovery Facial Moisturizer to target and repair damage deep within the skin and help smooth skin’s tone.
- Painless (promise!) microneedling treatment helps create bouncy, younger-looking skin and tighter-looking pores
- Microneedling helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps enhance topical skincare absorption
IS MICRONEEDLING PAINFUL?
Not at all! GloPRO® Microneedling Regeneration Tool was designed with needles of a certain density, shape and length so that it is a completely painless experience. The texture of the MicroTip™ Attachment Head combined with the VibroTactile™ stimulation creates a gentle tingling sensation that’s totally addictive.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MICRONEEDLING AND MICRODERMABRASION?
We think of it this way – microdermabrasion is a traditional horizontal exfoliation, while microneedling is a new type of vertical exfoliation. Microdermabrasion horizontally removes the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells. Microneedling creates vertical micro-channels in the skin.
Read Full Story on beautybio.com